Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Another problem with Athlon?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who can help me?
    Since I have a Athlon 500 Mhz Processor and Asus K7M motherboard,
    I can?t record at the same time when I play the samples via midi play and recorded it,
    The problem is: the samples where played slower then the tempo is, so the recording is also slower!
    My power supply is 300 Watt,
    And the terratec support also don?t know what the problem is,
    ( The EWS is oke because they changed it)
    Thank you
    Bennie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hati's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hi Bennie!
    Do you mean sync? I had a same problem when i try to do something with midi and audio together. I think this is Windows problem. When i record midi to audio i disable full duplex, and sync is ok!

    Yours hati

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Hati,
    I?ve tried this, but it is not the solution for me L
    It all works well with the 233 MMx processor,
    Perhaps some settings in the BIOS I have to changed?

    Thanks anyway
    Bennie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member hati's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hi Bennie!
    Maybe i know this problem better when i get my own Athlon and AsusK7M motherboard after few days HUH:-o! BTW Did you disable bios pnp auto config.. Im very nervous because i don't really want anykind of problem with my new system. Allso this asio 2.0 i never get work this well in my system AMD400 is very slow with asio 2.0 (i mean slow tempo.....) So i hope no extra problem K??K!
    BTW 2 If you update bios i hear few bugs in new bios i think 1007, can't find hard disk!, So if you update bios auto detect hard disk after uptate.

    Yours hati

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Bennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Hati,
    I did update the Bios versie 31/01/2000,but the problem is still there,
    I'm curious about your experience with the K7M and EWS64XL,
    let me know!
    Bennie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member hati's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi Bennie!
    I just get my Athlon 550 and K7M motherboard and it work as well (HUH) So i don't know what is to reason your recording problem. But did you try bios default settings i mean best performance and all what you find in bios setup? What recording software you use and win95 or 98 (i dont know anything NT).
    How is your system anyway stabile and...
    So give me little bit more information your system.

    Yours hati.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •